- 1. nark, copper's nark, informer, betrayer, rat, squealer, blabber
- usage: an informer or spy working for the police
- 2. narc, nark, narcotics agent, lawman, law officer, peace officer
- usage: a lawman concerned with narcotics violations
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. annoy, rag, get to, bother, get at, irritate, rile, nark, nettle, gravel, vex, chafe, devil, displease
- usage: cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations; "Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"; "It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
- 2. nark, inform
- usage: inform or spy (for the police)
All rights reserved.
See also: nark (Dictionary)