WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. nan, grandma, grandmother, granny, grannie, gran, nan, nanna
- usage: your grandmother
- 2. grandma, grandmother, granny, grannie, gran, nan, nanna, grandparent
- usage: the mother of your father or mother
- 3. Nan, Nan River
- usage: a river of western Thailand flowing southward to join the Ping River to form the Chao Phraya
- 4. nan, naan, bread, breadstuff, staff of life
- usage: leavened bread baked in a clay oven in India; usually shaped like a teardrop
All rights reserved.
See also: nan (Dictionary)