- 1. scold, scolder, nag, nagger, common scold, unpleasant person, disagreeable person
- usage: someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault
- 2. hack, jade, nag, plug, horse, Equus caballus
- usage: an old or over-worked horse
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. nag, peck, hen-peck, complain, kick, plain, sound off, quetch, kvetch
- usage: bother persistently with trivial complaints; "She nags her husband all day long"
- 2. nag, worry, vex
- usage: worry persistently; "nagging concerns and doubts"
- 3. nag, remind
- usage: remind or urge constantly; "she nagged to take a vacation"
All rights reserved.
See also: nag (Dictionary)