Synonyms of mystified
- 1. perplex, vex, stick, get, puzzle, mystify, baffle, beat, pose, bewilder, flummox, stupefy, nonplus, gravel, amaze, dumbfound, confuse, throw, fox, befuddle, fuddle, bedevil, confound, discombobulate
- usage: be a mystery or bewildering to; "This beats me!"; "Got me--I don't know the answer!"; "a vexing problem"; "This question really stuck me"
- 2. mystify, obscure, blot out, obliterate, veil, hide
- usage: make mysterious; "mystify the story"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. metagrobolized, metagrobolised, metagrabolized, metagrabolised, mystified, perplexed (vs. unperplexed)
- usage: totally perplexed and mixed up; "all this duncical nonsense has my brains metagrobolized"- Wall Street Journal
All rights reserved.