Synonyms of mystification
- 1. bewilderment, obfuscation, puzzlement, befuddlement, mystification, bafflement, bemusement, confusion, mental confusion, confusedness, muddiness, disarray
- usage: confusion resulting from failure to understand
- 2. mystification, artifact, artefact
- usage: something designed to mystify or bewilder
- 3. mystification, obfuscation, activity
- usage: the activity of obscuring people's understanding, leaving them baffled or bewildered
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.