Synonyms of mystic
- 1. mystic, religious mystic, believer, worshiper, worshipper
- usage: someone who believes in the existence of realities beyond human comprehension
- 1. mysterious, mystic, mystical, occult, secret, orphic, esoteric (vs. exoteric)
- usage: having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence; beyond ordinary understanding; "mysterious symbols"; "the mystical style of Blake"; "occult lore"; "the secret learning of the ancients"
- 2. mystic, mystical
- usage: relating to or resembling mysticism; "mystical intuition"; "mystical theories about the securities market"
- 3. mystic, mystical
- usage: relating to or characteristic of mysticism; "mystical religion"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mystic (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.