Synonyms of muscularity
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. muscularity, physical condition, physiological state, physiological condition
- usage: the physiological state of having or consisting of muscle
- 2. brawn, brawniness, muscle, muscularity, sinew, heftiness, strength
- usage: possessing muscular strength
- 3. energy, muscularity, vigor, vigour, vim, liveliness, life, spirit, sprightliness
- usage: an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing); "his writing conveys great energy"; "a remarkable muscularity of style"
All rights reserved.