- 1. weaponry, arms, implements of war, weapons system, munition, instrumentality, instrumentation
- usage: weapons considered collectively
- 2. munition, ordnance, ordnance store, armament
- usage: military supplies
- 3. fortification, munition, defensive structure, defense, defence
- usage: defensive structure consisting of walls or mounds built around a stronghold to strengthen it
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. munition, arm
- usage: supply with weapons
All rights reserved.
See also: munition (Dictionary)