Synonyms of mummification
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mummification, condition, status
- usage: a condition resembling that of a mummy; "bureaucratic mummification in red tape"
- 2. dry gangrene, cold gangrene, mumification necrosis, mummification, gangrene, sphacelus, slough
- usage: (pathology) gangrene that develops in the presence of arterial obstruction and is characterized by dryness of the dead tissue and a dark brown color
- 3. mummification, embalmment
- usage: embalmment and drying a dead body and wrapping it as a mummy
All rights reserved.