Synonyms of mumbling
- 1. mumbling, enunciation, diction
- usage: indistinct enunciation
- 2. mumbling, gumming, chew, chewing, mastication, manduction
- usage: ineffectual chewing (as if without teeth)
- 1. mumble, mutter, maunder, mussitate, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- usage: talk indistinctly; usually in a low voice
- 2. mumble, gum, chew, masticate, manducate, jaw
- usage: grind with the gums; chew without teeth and with great difficulty; "the old man had no teeth left and mumbled his food"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.