- 1. florist's chrysanthemum, florists' chrysanthemum, mum, Dendranthema grandifloruom, Chrysanthemum morifolium, chrysanthemum
- usage: of China
- 2. ma, mama, mamma, mom, momma, mommy, mammy, mum, mummy, mother, female parent
- usage: informal terms for a mother
- 3. mum, secrecy, secretiveness, silence
- usage: secrecy; "mum's the word"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mum, silent, uncommunicative (vs. communicative), incommunicative
- usage: failing to speak or communicate etc when expected to; "the witness remained silent"
All rights reserved.
See also: mum (Dictionary)