- 1. multiplex, telecommunication, telecom
- usage: communicates two or more signals over a common channel
- 2. multiplex, cinema, movie theater, movie theatre, movie house, picture palace
- usage: a movie theater than has several different auditoriums in the same building
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. manifold, multiplex, multiple (vs. single)
- usage: many and varied; having many features or forms; "manifold reasons"; "our manifold failings"; "manifold intelligence"; "the multiplex opportunities in high technology"
- 2. multiplex, complex (vs. simple)
- usage: having many parts or aspects; "the multiplex problem of drug abuse"
All rights reserved.
See also: multiplex (Dictionary)