- 1. mull, promontory, headland, head, foreland
- usage: a term used in Scottish names of promontories; "the Mull of Kintyre"
- 2. Mull
- usage: an island in western Scotland in the Inner Hebrides
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. chew over, think over, meditate, ponder, excogitate, contemplate, muse, reflect, mull, mull over, ruminate, speculate, think, cogitate, cerebrate
- usage: reflect deeply on a subject; "I mulled over the events of the afternoon"; "philosophers have speculated on the question of God for thousands of years"; "The scientist must stop to observe and start to excogitate"
- 2. mull, sweeten, dulcify, edulcorate, dulcorate
- usage: heat with sugar and spices to make a hot drink; "mulled cider"
All rights reserved.
See also: mull (Dictionary)