Synonyms of muffle
- 1. muffle, kiln
- usage: a kiln with an inner chamber for firing things at a low temperature
- 1. smother, stifle, strangle, muffle, repress, suppress, stamp down, inhibit, subdue, conquer, curb
- usage: conceal or hide; "smother a yawn"; "muffle one's anger"; "strangle a yawn"
- 2. muffle, mute, dull, damp, dampen, tone down, soften
- usage: deaden (a sound or noise), especially by wrapping
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of muffle (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.