Synonyms of muff
- 1. muff, handwear, hand wear
- usage: a warm tubular covering for the hands
- 2. fumble, muff, blunder, blooper, bloomer, bungle, pratfall, foul-up, fuckup, flub, botch, boner, boo-boo
- usage: (sports) dropping the ball
- 1. muff, fail, neglect
- usage: fail to catch, as of a ball
- 2. botch, bodge, bumble, fumble, botch up, muff, blow, flub, screw up, ball up, spoil, muck up, bungle, fluff, bollix, bollix up, bollocks, bollocks up, bobble, mishandle, louse up, foul up, mess up, fuck up, fail, go wrong, miscarry
- usage: make a mess of, destroy or ruin; "I botched the dinner and we had to eat out"; "the pianist screwed up the difficult passage in the second movement"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of muff (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.