- 1. clutter, jumble, muddle, fuddle, mare's nest, welter, smother, disorderliness, disorder
- usage: a confused multitude of things
- 2. fix, hole, jam, mess, muddle, pickle, kettle of fish, difficulty
- usage: informal terms for a difficult situation; "he got into a terrible fix"; "he made a muddle of his marriage"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. muddle, puddle, roil, rile
- usage: make into a puddle; "puddled mire"
- 2. addle, muddle, puddle, jumble, confuse, mix up
- usage: mix up or confuse; "He muddled the issues"
All rights reserved.
See also: muddle (Dictionary)