- 1. sludge, slime, goo, goop, gook, guck, gunk, muck, ooze, matter
- usage: any thick, viscous matter
- 2. droppings, dung, muck, fecal matter, faecal matter, feces, faeces, BM, stool, ordure, dejection
- usage: fecal matter of animals
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. muck, remove, take, take away, withdraw
- usage: remove muck, clear away muck, as in a mine
- 2. manure, muck, spread, scatter, spread out
- usage: spread manure, as for fertilization
- 3. mire, muck, mud, muck up, dirty, soil, begrime, grime, colly, bemire
- usage: soil with mud, muck, or mire; "The child mucked up his shirt while playing ball in the garden"
All rights reserved.
See also: muck (Dictionary)