Synonyms of mown
- 1. mow, cut down, cut
- usage: cut with a blade or mower; "mow the grass"
- 2. pout, mop, mow, grimace, make a face, pull a face
- usage: make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip; "mop and mow"; "The girl pouted"
- 1. mown (vs. unmown), cut, new-mown
- usage: (used of grass or vegetation) cut down with a hand implement or machine; "the smell of newly mown hay"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mown (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.