Synonyms of moving in
- 1. occupation, occupancy, moving in, acquiring, getting
- usage: the act of occupying or taking possession of a building; "occupation of a building without a certificate of occupancy is illegal"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. move in, occupy, reside, lodge in
- usage: occupy a place; "The crowds are moving in"
- 2. pull in, get in, move in, draw in, arrive, get, come
- usage: of trains; move into (a station); "The bullet train drew into Tokyo Station"
- 3. move in, move
- usage: move into a new house or office
All rights reserved.