Synonyms of mover
- 1. mover, workman, workingman, working man, working person
- usage: workman employed by a moving company; "the movers were very careful with the grand piano"
- 2. proposer, mover, originator, conceiver, mastermind
- usage: (parliamentary procedure) someone who makes a formal motion
- 3. mover, traveler, traveller
- usage: someone who moves
- 4. mover, public mover, moving company, removal firm, removal company, company
- usage: a company that moves the possessions of a family or business from one site to another
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mover (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.