Synonyms of motorized
- 1. motorize, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: equip with a motor vehicle; "The police around here are not motorized and patrol the streets on horseback"
- 2. motorize, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: equip with a motor; "motorized scooters are now the rage"
- 3. mechanize, mechanise, motorize, motorise, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: equip with armed and armored motor vehicles; "mechanize armies"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. motorized (vs. unmotorized), motorised, motored, bimotored, trimotored
- usage: equipped with a motor or motors; "a motorized wheelchair"
- 2. mechanized, mechanised, motorized, mobile (vs. immobile)
- usage: using vehicles; "motorized warfare"
All rights reserved.