Synonyms of moth eaten
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. moth-eaten, ratty, shabby, tatty, worn (vs. new)
- usage: showing signs of wear and tear; "a ratty old overcoat"; "shabby furniture"; "an old house with dirty windows and tatty curtains"
- 2. moth-eaten, mothy, worn (vs. new)
- usage: worn or eaten away by (or as if by) moths; "moth-eaten blankets"
- 3. cold, stale, dusty, moth-eaten, unoriginal (vs. original)
- usage: lacking originality or spontaneity; no longer new; "moth-eaten theories about race"; "stale news"
All rights reserved.