- 1. person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul, organism, being, causal agent, cause, causal agency
- usage: a human being; "there was too much for one person to do"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mortal (vs. immortal), earthborn, earthly, finite
- usage: subject to death; "mortal beings"
- 2. deadly, mortal(prenominal), unpardonable (vs. pardonable)
- usage: involving loss of divine grace or spiritual death; "the seven deadly sins"
- 3. mortal(prenominal), merciless (vs. merciful), unmerciful
- usage: unrelenting and deadly; "mortal enemy"
- 4. deadly, deathly, mortal, fatal (vs. nonfatal)
- usage: causing or capable of causing death; "a fatal accident"; "a deadly enemy"; "mortal combat"; "a mortal illness"
All rights reserved.
See also: mortal (Dictionary)