WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Morris, Esther Morris, Esther Hobart McQuigg Slack Morris
- usage: United States suffragist in Wyoming (1814-1902)
- 2. Morris, William Morris
- usage: English poet and craftsman (1834-1896)
- 3. Morris, Robert Morris
- usage: leader of the American Revolution who signed the Declaration of Independence and raised money for the Continental Army (1734-1806)
- 4. Morris, Gouverneur Morris
- usage: United States statesman who led the committee that produced the final draft of the United States Constitution (1752-1816)
All rights reserved.
See also: morris (Dictionary)