WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. morphology, biology, biological science
- usage: the branch of biology that deals with the structure of animals and plants
- 2. morphology, grammar
- usage: studies of the rules for forming admissible words
- 3. morphology, sound structure, syllable structure, word structure, structure
- usage: the admissible arrangement of sounds in words
- 4. morphology, geomorphology, geophysics, geophysical science
- usage: the branch of geology that studies the characteristics and configuration and evolution of rocks and land forms
All rights reserved.
See also: morphology (Dictionary)