Synonyms of moralizing
- 1. moralizing, moralization, moralisation, philosophizing
- usage: indulgence in moral pronouncements; the exposition (often superficially) of a particular moral code; "his constant moralizing drove me mad"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. moralize, moralise, rede, interpret
- usage: interpret the moral meaning of; "moralize a story"
- 2. sermonize, sermonise, preachify, moralize, moralise, preach, advocate
- usage: speak as if delivering a sermon; express moral judgements; "This man always sermonizes"
- 3. moralize, moralise, reform, reclaim, regenerate, rectify
- usage: improve the morals of
All rights reserved.