- 1. swab, swob, mop, cleaning implement, cleaning device, cleaning equipment
- usage: cleaning implement consisting of absorbent material fastened to a handle; for cleaning floors
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. wipe up, mop up, mop, absorb, suck, imbibe, soak up, sop up, suck up, draw, take in, take up
- usage: to wash or wipe with or as if with a mop; "Mop the hallway now"; "He mopped her forehead with a towel"
- 2. pout, mop, mow, grimace, make a face, pull a face
- usage: make a sad face and thrust out one's lower lip; "mop and mow"; "The girl pouted"
All rights reserved.
See also: mop (Dictionary)