WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. monsoon, wind, air current, current of air
- usage: a seasonal wind in southern Asia; blows from the southwest (bringing rain) in summer and from the northeast in winter
- 2. monsoon, rainy season
- usage: rainy season in southern Asia when the southwestern monsoon blows, bringing heavy rains
- 3. monsoon, wind, air current, current of air, rain, rainfall
- usage: any wind that changes direction with the seasons
All rights reserved.
See also: monsoon (Dictionary)