- 1. monkey, primate
- usage: any of various long-tailed primates (excluding the prosimians)
- 2. imp, scamp, monkey, rascal, rapscallion, scalawag, scallywag, child, kid, youngster, minor, shaver, nipper, small fry, tiddler, tike, tyke, fry, nestling
- usage: one who is playfully mischievous
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. tamper, fiddle, monkey, manipulate
- usage: play around with or alter or falsify, usually secretively or dishonestly; "Someone tampered with the documents on my desk"; "The reporter fiddle with the facts"
- 2. putter, mess around, potter, tinker, monkey, monkey around, muck about, muck around, work
- usage: do random, unplanned work or activities or spend time idly; "The old lady is usually mucking about in her little house"
All rights reserved.
See also: monkey (Dictionary)