- 1. Mongol, Mongolian, Oriental, oriental person
- usage: a member of the nomadic peoples of Mongolia
- 2. Mongolian, Mongolic, Mongolic language, Altaic, Altaic language
- usage: a family of Altaic language spoken in Mongolia
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Mongolian
- usage: of or relating to the modern Mongolian People's Republic; "the Mongolian embassy"
- 2. Mongol, Mongolian
- usage: of or relating to the region of Mongolia or its people or their languages or cultures; "the Mongol invaders"; "a Mongolian pony"; "Mongolian syntax strongly resembles Korean syntax"
All rights reserved.
See also: mongolian (Dictionary)