WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mogul, bulge, bump, hump, swelling, gibbosity, gibbousness, jut, prominence, protuberance, protrusion, extrusion, excrescence
- usage: a bump on a ski slope
- 2. Mogul, Moghul, ruler, swayer
- usage: a member of the Muslim dynasty that ruled India until 1857
- 3. baron, big businessman, business leader, king, magnate, mogul, power, top executive, tycoon, businessman, man of affairs
- usage: a very wealthy or powerful businessman; "an oil baron"
All rights reserved.
See also: mogul (Dictionary)