WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. modulus, integer, whole number
- usage: an integer that can be divided without remainder into the difference between two other integers; "2 is a modulus of 5 and 9"
- 2. modulus, absolute value, numerical value
- usage: the absolute value of a complex number
- 3. modulus, coefficient
- usage: (physics) a coefficient that expresses how much of a specified property is possessed by a specified substance
All rights reserved.
See also: modulus (Dictionary)