Synonyms of modulate
- 1. modulate, play, spiel
- usage: change the key of, in music; "modulate the melody"
- 2. tone, inflect, modulate, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- usage: vary the pitch of one's speech
- 3. regulate, modulate, adjust, set, correct
- usage: fix or adjust the time, amount, degree, or rate of; "regulate the temperature"; "modulate the pitch"
- 4. modulate, adjust, set, correct
- usage: adjust the pitch, tone, or volume of
- 5. modulate, change, alter, vary
- usage: vary the frequency, amplitude, phase, or other characteristic of (electromagnetic waves)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of modulate (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.