Synonyms of modulate
- 1. modulate, play, spiel
- usage: change the key of, in music; "modulate the melody"
- 2. tone, inflect, modulate, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- usage: vary the pitch of one's speech
- 3. regulate, modulate, adjust, set, correct
- usage: fix or adjust the time, amount, degree, or rate of; "regulate the temperature"; "modulate the pitch"
- 4. modulate, adjust, set, correct
- usage: adjust the pitch, tone, or volume of
- 5. modulate, change, alter, vary
- usage: vary the frequency, amplitude, phase, or other characteristic of (electromagnetic waves)
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of modulate (Dictionary)