Synonyms of modifier
- 1. modifier, qualifier, content word, open-class word
- usage: a content word that qualifies the meaning of a noun or verb
- 2. modifier, moderator
- usage: a moderator who makes less extreme or uncompromising
- 3. changer, modifier, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who changes something; "an inveterate changer of the menu"
- 4. modifier, modifier gene, gene, cistron, factor
- usage: a gene that modifies the effect produced by another gene
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of modifier (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.