Synonyms of modified
- 1. modify, change
- usage: make less severe or harsh or extreme; "please modify this letter to make it more polite"; "he modified his views on same-gender marriage"
- 2. modify, qualify, add
- usage: add a modifier to a constituent
- 3. change, alter, modify
- usage: cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"; "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"
- 1. modified (vs. unmodified), adapted, altered, restricted, qualified, qualified, varied
- usage: changed in form or character; "their modified stand made the issue more acceptable"; "the performance of the modified aircraft was much improved"
- 2. limited, modified, qualified (vs. unqualified)
- usage: mediocre
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.