Synonyms of moderator
- 1. moderator, inhibitor
- usage: any substance used to slow down neutrons in nuclear reactors
- 2. moderator, presiding officer
- usage: in the Presbyterian church, the officer who presides over a synod or general assembly
- 3. moderator, presiding officer
- usage: someone who presides over a forum or debate
- 4. moderator, mediator, go-between, intermediator, intermediary, intercessor
- usage: someone who mediates disputes and attempts to avoid violence
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of moderator (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.