Synonyms of moderation
- 1. moderation, moderateness, degree, grade, level
- usage: quality of being moderate and avoiding extremes
- 2. easing, moderation, relief, change, alteration, modification
- usage: a change for the better
- 3. temperance, moderation, restraint, control, natural virtue
- usage: the trait of avoiding excesses
- 4. moderation, mitigation, decrease, diminution, reduction, step-down
- usage: the action of lessening in severity or intensity; "the object being control or moderation of economic depressions"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of moderation (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.