Synonyms of modeled
- 1. model, pattern, imitate, copy, simulate
- usage: plan or create according to a model or models
- 2. model, mold, mould, shape, form, work, mold, mould, forge
- usage: form in clay, wax, etc; "model a head with clay"
- 3. model, pose, sit, posture, expose, exhibit, display
- usage: assume a posture as for artistic purposes; "We don't know the woman who posed for Leonardo so often"
- 4. model, expose, exhibit, display
- usage: display (clothes) as a mannequin; "model the latest fashion"
- 5. model, simulate, re-create
- usage: create a representation or model of; "The pilots are trained in conditions simulating high-altitude flights"
- 6. model, mock up, represent, interpret
- usage: construct a model of; "model an airplane"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. modeled, sculptural, sculptured, sculpturesque, shapely (vs. unshapely)
- usage: resembling sculpture; "her finely modeled features"; "rendered with...vivid sculptural effect"; "the sculpturesque beauty of the athletes' bodies"
All rights reserved.