Synonyms of mocha
- 1. mocha, leather
- usage: soft suede glove leather from goatskin
- 2. mocha, flavorer, flavourer, flavoring, flavouring, seasoner, seasoning
- usage: a flavoring made from coffee mixed with chocolate
- 3. mocha, mocha coffee, coffee, java
- usage: a superior dark coffee made from beans from Arabia
- 4. mocha, brown, brownness
- usage: a dark brown color
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of mocha (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.