WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mobilize, mobilise, marshal, summon, gather, garner, collect, pull together
- usage: make ready for action or use; "marshal resources"
- 2. call up, mobilize, mobilise, rally, call, send for
- usage: call to arms; of military personnel
- 3. mobilize, mobilise, militarize, militarise
- usage: get ready for war
- 4. mobilize, mobilise, circulate, move, displace
- usage: cause to move around; "circulate a rumor"
All rights reserved.
See also: mobilize (Dictionary)