WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sociable, social, mixer, party
- usage: a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
- 2. mixer, beverage, drink, drinkable, potable
- usage: club soda or fruit juice used to mix with alcohol
- 3. mixer, electronic equipment
- usage: electronic equipment that mixes two or more input signals to give a single output signal
- 4. mixer, kitchen utensil
- usage: a kitchen utensil that is used for mixing foods
All rights reserved.
See also: mixer (Dictionary)