Synonyms of mixed up
- 1. jumble, confuse, mix up, assemble, piece, put together, set up, tack, tack together
- usage: assemble without order or sense; "She jumbles the words when she is supposed to write a sentence"
- 2. stump, mix up, perplex, vex, stick, get, puzzle, mystify, baffle, beat, pose, bewilder, flummox, stupefy, nonplus, gravel, amaze, dumbfound
- usage: cause to be perplexed or confounded; "This problem stumped her"
- 1. baffled, befuddled, bemused, bewildered, confounded, confused, lost, mazed, mixed-up, at sea, perplexed (vs. unperplexed)
- usage: perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment; "obviously bemused by his questions"; "bewildered and confused"; "a cloudy and confounded philosopher"; "just a mixed-up kid"; "she felt lost on the first day of school"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.