Synonyms of misused
- 1. misapply, misuse, use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- usage: apply to a wrong thing or person; apply badly or incorrectly; "The words are misapplied in this context"; "You are misapplying the name of this religious group"
- 2. pervert, misuse, abuse, use, expend
- usage: change the inherent purpose or function of something; "Don't abuse the system"; "The director of the factory misused the funds intended for the health care of his workers"
- 1. misused (vs. used), abused, exploited, ill-used, put-upon, used, victimized, victimised
- usage: used incorrectly or carelessly or for an improper purpose; "misused words are often laughable but one weeps for misused talents"
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.