Synonyms of misuse
- 1. misuse, abuse, use, usage, utilization, utilisation, employment, exercise
- usage: improper or excessive use; "alcohol abuse"; "the abuse of public funds"
- 1. misapply, misuse, use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- usage: apply to a wrong thing or person; apply badly or incorrectly; "The words are misapplied in this context"; "You are misapplying the name of this religious group"
- 2. pervert, misuse, abuse, use, expend
- usage: change the inherent purpose or function of something; "Don't abuse the system"; "The director of the factory misused the funds intended for the health care of his workers"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of misuse (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.