Synonyms of misuse
- 1. misuse, abuse, use, usage, utilization, utilisation, employment, exercise
- usage: improper or excessive use; "alcohol abuse"; "the abuse of public funds"
- 1. misapply, misuse, use, utilize, utilise, apply, employ
- usage: apply to a wrong thing or person; apply badly or incorrectly; "The words are misapplied in this context"; "You are misapplying the name of this religious group"
- 2. pervert, misuse, abuse, use, expend
- usage: change the inherent purpose or function of something; "Don't abuse the system"; "The director of the factory misused the funds intended for the health care of his workers"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of misuse (Dictionary)