Synonyms of misunderstanding
- 1. misinterpretation, misunderstanding, mistaking, interpretation
- usage: putting the wrong interpretation on; "his misinterpretation of the question caused his error"; "there was no mistaking her meaning"
- 2. mistake, misunderstanding, misapprehension, misconception
- usage: an understanding of something that is not correct; "he wasn't going to admit his mistake"; "make no mistake about his intentions"; "there must be some misunderstanding--I don't have a sister"
- 1. misconstrue, misinterpret, misconceive, misunderstand, misapprehend, be amiss, interpret, construe, see
- usage: interpret in the wrong way; "Don't misinterpret my comments as criticism"; "She misconstrued my remarks"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of misunderstanding (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.