Synonyms of misrepresented
- 1. misrepresent, belie, represent
- usage: represent falsely; "This statement misrepresents my intentions"
- 2. fudge, manipulate, fake, falsify, cook, wangle, misrepresent, cheat, chisel
- usage: tamper, with the purpose of deception; "Fudge the figures"; "cook the books"; "falsify the data"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. distorted, misrepresented, perverted, twisted, disingenuous (vs. ingenuous), artful
- usage: having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented; "many of the facts seemed twisted out of any semblance to reality"; "a perverted translation of the poem"
All rights reserved.