Synonyms of misplaced
- 1. misplace, mislay, lose, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: place (something) where one cannot find it again; "I misplaced my eyeglasses"
- 2. misplace, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: place or position wrongly; put in the wrong position; "misplaced modifiers"
- 1. misplaced, disarranged (vs. arranged)
- usage: put in the wrong place or position; "She was penalized for a spelling mistake or a misplaced accent"
- 2. mislaid, misplaced, lost (vs. found)
- usage: lost temporarily; as especially put in an unaccustomed or forgotten place; "the mislaid hat turned up eventually"; "misplaced tickets"
All rights reserved.