Synonyms of mismatched
- 1. mismatch, match, mate, couple, pair, twin
- usage: match badly; match two objects or people that do not go together
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. mismatched (vs. matched), ill-sorted, incompatible, mismated, unsuited, odd, unmatched, unmated, unpaired, incompatible
- usage: either not matched or unsuitably matched
- 2. mismatched, uneven, unequal (vs. equal)
- usage: (of a contest or contestants) not fairly matched as opponents; "vaudeville...waged an uneven battle against the church"
All rights reserved.