Synonyms of minus
- 1. subtraction, minus, arithmetic operation
- usage: an arithmetic operation in which the difference between two numbers is calculated; "the subtraction of three from four leaves one"; "four minus three equals one"
- 1. minus (vs. plus), negative
- usage: on the negative side or lower end of a scale; "minus 5 degrees"; "a grade of B minus"
- 2. minus, negative, disadvantageous (vs. advantageous)
- usage: involving disadvantage or harm; "minus (or negative) factors"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of minus (Dictionary)