Synonyms of minimized
- 1. minimize, minimise, decrease, lessen, minify
- usage: make small or insignificant; "Let's minimize the risk"
- 2. understate, minimize, minimise, downplay, inform
- usage: represent as less significant or important
- 3. minimize, belittle, denigrate, derogate, disparage, belittle, pick at
- usage: cause to seem less serious; play down; "Don't belittle his influence"
- 1. minimized, decreased (vs. increased), reduced
- usage: reduced to the smallest possible size or amount or degree
All rights reserved.
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.